This is a comprehensive list of services that you would expect from us.
Please call for more information and make an appointment for an informal/no obligation chat.
FULL MANAGEMENT SERVICE
- Initial consultation and rental valuation at property and full advice forum.
- Escorted viewings
- Deposit registered in government approved scheme.
- Fully accredited, referenced tenants (conforming to your requirements) checked into property.
- Meters read, all utility providers advised where contactable and local authority informed.
- Key holding
- Quarterly detailed inspection reports with recommendations.
- Rental collection paid by credit transfer or cheque.
- Monthly accounting.
- Implementation of property maintenance by our own artisans or those of your choosing. Service plans overseen.
- Out of hours emergency call out.
- Day to day management of property to include advice to tenants (expressed terms of tenancy agreement).
- Provision of professional itemised property inventory/schedule of dilapidations; this document is a detailed statement describing the condition and cleanliness of the inside of the property and its contents. It is signed/dated by the tenant and the agent.
- Supervised check out of tenants.
CHARGE FOR THIS SERVICE: 10% OF RENTAL COLLECTED plus a £275 set up fee.
LET ONLY SERVICE
- Initial consultation at the property.
- Advertising and tenant search.
- Escorted viewings and tenant selection/referencing.
- Preparation of tenancy agreement.
- Collection of first month’s rent and deposit.
- Standard ‘check in’ of tenants to property. To include contract signing, utilities advised, hand-over of keys etc.
- Installation of bank standing order mandate (rental payment).
CHARGE FOR THIS SERVICE: 50% of the first month’s rental.
ROOM IN SHARED HOUSE SERVICE
If you do not want to commit yourself to a tenancy of an entire property you may like to take advantage of our rent a room scheme. Just complete a detailed form offering your accommodation and we will refer all applicants on to you personally. The occupancy amounts to a license and not a tenancy; thus giving the landlord complete flexibility.
CHARGE FOR THIS SERVICE: FREE
CAPITAL PROJECT SUPERVISION
If your property needs a complete refurbishment or indeed significant alteration we can oversee the project for a small fee but is free for fully managed properties.
All lets whether furnished or not should include an inventory. The colour, and condition of floorings, decor and fixtures/fittings should be accurately recorded in this format. In short everything a tenant comes in touch within the property. Meters are read and the document is signed and dated and forms the template of the “check-out”.
THE CHARGE FOR THIS SERVICE IS 250£ FOR ALL FULLY MANAGED SERVICES. FOR ALL OTHERS A SLIDING FEE APPLIES ACCORDING TO SIZE OF PROPERTY / CONTENTS, ETC. APPLIES.